[LDM #FNS-542635]: not started

Patrick,

The fields collected by the "ldmadmin addmetrics" command are documented in the
ldmadmin(1) manual page ("man ldmadmin -- assuming your MANPATH environment
variable references "~ldm/share/man").

The fields with the "-1" values are "used_mem", "free_mem", "used_swap", and
"free_swap". These are important and should be collected. ldmadmin(1) obtains
them by executing the top(1) utility -- as specified in the LDM registry
(execute the command "regutil | grep top" to see it). Is that not working?

> Fyi.. last night I set the ingestor to restart each hour as a last ditch to
> keep it functioning for a few weeks... so far it is treading water.. but
> notice the metrics output
>
> http://modelweather.com/files/patrick/unidata/metrics.txt
>
> it shows the product queue as empty?
>
> It has been moved out of the ramdisk as mentioned
>
> address@hidden:~/data/queue$ ls -la
> total 7830140
> drwxr-xr-x 2 ldm ldm       4096 Aug  6 19:50 .
> drwxr-xr-x 6 ldm ldm       4096 Aug  6 17:36 ..
> -rw-r--r-- 1 ldm ldm 8018051072 Aug  6 19:50 ldm.pq
>
> It's still functioning so I'm not going to touch anything, but thought I
> should show you :/
>
> Cheers,
>
> --patrick

Ticket ID: FNS-542635