[LDM #CHX-269374]: NEXRAD3 feed did not fail over to backup when upstream LDM had an issue

Hi Gilbert,

Mike Schmidt and I were just looking at the exchanges you have been having
with Steve vis-a-vis a stale connection for NEXRAD3 data to UW/AOS...

One thing struck me as being a bit odd: why are you not REQUESTing
NEXRAD3 from your own NOAAPort ingest setup?  I seem to recall that
your dish had the best C/N of any ingester that I had heard of
(around or greater than 17).

Just curious :-)

Back to the ingest problem: unfortunately Mike and I have no idea why
the NEXRAD3 data wouldn't flow from the UW/AOS machine other than the
connection somehow became "stale" and data stopped flowing.

Ticket ID: CHX-269374