[LDM #SJF-337060]: SSD for PQ

Hi Clint,

I don't have any advice for you other than putting the product-queue on an SSD
is a great idea.

I've included Mike Schmidt (our systems administrator) and Tom Yoksas in this
response. They both have more experience in this area than I do. If my answer
is totally bogus, then I'm sure they'll respond.

> Hi,
>
> I'm planning to install an SSD and put the ldm.pq on it.  Any recommendations
> on the type of filesystem to use or mount options to invoke?
>
> Thanks,
> Clint

Ticket ID: SJF-337060