[LDM #QEL-970387]: LDM at NOAA

Russ,

The LDM configuration-file on your production server has these entries:

# dvbs shared memory ingest processes
exec    "dvbs_multicast -m 224.0.1.1"
exec    "readnoaaport -m 224.0.1.1 -n -u 3"

exec    "dvbs_multicast -m 224.0.1.2"
exec    "readnoaaport -m 224.0.1.2 -n -u 4"

exec    "dvbs_multicast -m 224.0.1.3"
exec    "readnoaaport -m 224.0.1.3 -n -u 5"

exec    "dvbs_multicast -m 224.0.1.4"
exec    "readnoaaport -m 224.0.1.4 -n -u 6"
#

So, your production server is getting its data from the NOAAPort broadcast.

> hmmmm......I am using the same ldmd.conf file on both Production and
> Backup servers and the Production is working, but Backup is not.
>
> I have attached ldmd.conf from our production server ( it is the same as
> on the backup).  Why does it work for production...? The REQUESTS are
> commented-out also...
>
> Thanks
> Russ
>
> --