[LDM #NHU-370026]: LDM 6.12.10 will not write to disk...are pqacts being read?

Gilbert,

I've turned-on the accumulation of LDM metrics and the purging of the metrics
files in the LDM user's crontab(1) file. I want to collect a baseline for LDM
6.12.7.208 and then compare
it against 6.12.10, which I'll do tomorrow.

> Unfortunately, that machine is now firewalled, you cannot log into it
> directly. You have to login to weather.admin.niu.edu first, and then go to
> weather2.
>
> Gilbert

Ticket ID: NHU-370026