[LDM #NHU-370026]: LDM 6.12.10 will not write to disk...are pqacts being read?

Gilbert,

We're not seeing any of the problems you described here on either our NOAAPort
ingest system or our decoding system.

Do you have a non-operational system on which the problems occur that I can log
onto in order to investigate?

> I have also learned a couple of things from the AllisonHouse servers last
> night, all running patched versions of CentOS 6:
>
> 1. A server ran out of memory within 30 minutes of running LDM 6.12.10.
> Considering it has 23 GB of RAM, that's impressive;
>
> 2. Another server with about 10 GB of RAM froze the read/write to the disks,
> even though nothing was being written to them. Again, after 30 minutes or so
> of running LDM 6.12.10.
>
> Both were then switched back to LDM 6.12.7.208...and rebooted. Everything has
> been fine since.
>
> There must be a file closure issue, or something, with this. Rest assured, it
> is a big problemâ
>
> Gilbert

Ticket ID: NHU-370026