[LDM #BJK-959508]: LDM 6.12.9 sometimes will not switch to a backup feed if one server goes down

Gilbert,

So there's a downstream LDM with REQUEST entries for identical feeds from two
-- and only two -- distinct upstream LDM-s.

Please send me the relevant entries in the downstream LDM's log file for when
it connects to the two upstream LDM-s and for when one of them goes offline.

> So, let's say I am feeding from site "A" IDS|DDPLUS|NNEXRAD. Site "A"
> goes down. Now let's say I have site "B" feeding the exact same thing in
> the request in my ldmd.conf file. It should fail over to site "B" pretty
> seamlessly, without intervention. Sometimes, it doesn't, aand sticks to
> site "A"...thus, you get no data.
>
> Gilbert

> Gilbert Sebenste                                                    ********
> Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/NIU_Weather                            **