[LDM #BOV-866570]: LDM crashes on noaaport.admin.niu.edu, then sends the load average skyrocketing

Hi Gilbert,

It appears that one can not SSH directly to noaaport.admin.niu.edu from machines
here in Unidata.  Because of this, putting my SSH key in the authorized_keys
file
on noaaport.admin.niu.edu was not useful.  Instead, what I need is the password
for 'ldm' on noaaport (and either sudo privilege for 'ldm' or the root
password).
You can either call me (303.497.8642) or send my Unidata email the info **
without
reference to the account or machine to which it/they apply **.

Ticket ID: BOV-866570