[LDM #BOV-866570]: LDM crashes on noaaport.admin.niu.edu, then sends the load average skyrocketing

Hi Gilbert,

re:
> Can you do me a favor? I cannot get the LDM to work any more, no matter
> which version I compile, on noaaport.admin.niu.edu. I simply cannot figure
> it out. It starts up, ingests data for a few minutes, exits, and then
> keeps the load average around 5, hogging all the CPU. I cannot figure it
> out. It is running CentOS5, fully patched.

Steve is hammered at the moment with other things, so he asked me to help
you out...

I am able to SSH to weather.admin.niu.edu by virtue of Steve installing my
key in the .ssh/authorized_keys file, but I am unable to SSH to
noaaport.admin.niu.edu.
Can you copy my key from weather to noaaport so I can login and poke around.

Thanks in advance...

Ticket ID: BOV-866570