[LDM #VLH-822247]: TDWR Product

> For Michael's sake, since I know AWIPS-II is keeping him busy, I will point
> out that this marks two on-going issues with our GEMPAK system (Warning
> polygons are being decoded into empty files), and that I am willing to
> rebuild with the latest LDM and GEMPAK onto a more compatible OS (CentOS 7 in
> use) which might save everyone a headache.

Hi Warren,

I solved the TDWR problem today and have a new source package and linux64
binary posted at http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/gempak/index.jsp. The
TDWR commit is
https://github.com/Unidata/gempak/commit/14cad3d6c414f9986058766d87ee1118e9fe888d
 but I suggest installing the new 7.2.0 package which includes recently updates
from NCEP.

As for the empty warn files, it's a problem I've heard about from a few people
in the latest versions but not experienced myself.  I'll have to bring up
virtual machines and see if I can recreate the problem in order to find a
solution.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO