[LDM #VLH-822247]: TDWR Product

Hi Warren,

re:
> We are experiencing an error with incomplete TDWR data. Only reflectivity is
> being
> received We had this problem late last year and it turned out being something
> on the
> upstream end. (GEMPAK Support Ticket: TWO-580584)

Hmm... What I found in this ticket was:

  "Both gpnids and gpmap are returning an unsupported format error when
attempting
  to plot TDWR products other than reflectivity (TR0). Are there any support
issues
  with TDWR products or is another GEMPAK program supportive of them?"

> I'm assuming this is the case again,
> it went out inexplicably after a few weeks of being fixed last time, but the
> need for
> velocity products is back with the severe weather.

I did not see a follow-up to your original email either by us or by you that
had any details that would explain your comment that the problem turned out to
be "something on the upstream end".  Can you remind us of what the problem was?

Also, can you let us know:

- the name of the machine you are running the LDM on

- the version of the LDM you are running

- the output of:

  <as 'ldm'>
  cd ~ldm
  ls -alt

- send us a copy of your LDM configuration file, ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf

It is possible that after seeing the information above, we will want
to see a copy of your LDM pattern-action file(s) so we can better
understand what processing is being attempted.

Ticket ID: VLH-822247
Department: Support LDM