[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[LDM #SAO-697829]: LDM 6.12.9 crashed and burned yesterday...



Gilbert,

The log file contained this:

Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport ldmd[4824] NOTE: child 5073 terminated by signal 11 
Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport ldmd[4824] NOTE: Killing (SIGTERM) process group 

Can you tell me what process 5073 was? (That PID only appears once in the log 
file.)

> Hi Steve!
> 
> How are you?
> 
> It's your favorite troublemaker/LDM bugfinder Gilbert again!
> 
> Awww, it's OK, no need to bury your head into your arms on your desk and
> start sobbing hysterically. It's not THAT bad. Well, maybe it is.
> Anyway...
> 
> Find the log file, attached, of the LDM running on CentOS 5. I don't see
> any core files, though...I thought we had that set up? This is on
> noaport.admin.niu.edu.
> 
> Any help is greatly appreciated.
> 
> Gilbert
> 
> *******************************************************************************
> Gilbert Sebenste                                                    ********
> (My opinions only!)                                                  ******
> Staff Meteorologist, Northern Illinois University                      ****
> E-mail: address@hidden                                  ***
> web: http://weather.admin.niu.edu                                      **
> Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/NIU_Weather                            **
> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/niu.weather                           *
> *******************************************************************************
> Mar 18 19:52:46 noaaport pqcheck[4806] NOTE: Exiting
> Mar 18 19:52:47 noaaport ldmd[4824] NOTE: Starting Up (version: 6.12.9; 
> built: Mar 18 2015 14:36:15)
> Mar 18 19:52:47 noaaport ldmd[4824] NOTE: Using local address 0.0.0.0:388
> Mar 18 19:52:47 noaaport idd.unidata.ucar.edu[4837] NOTE: Starting 
> Up(6.12.9): idd.unidata.ucar.edu:388 20150318194747.058 TS_ENDT {{IDS|DDPLUS, 
>  ".*"}}
> Mar 18 19:52:47 noaaport idd.unidata.ucar.edu[4837] NOTE: Previous 
> product-information file ".bcb5580ca7e2d88e9d278fd1669d5b5e.info" doesn't 
> exist
> Mar 18 19:52:47 noaaport idd.unidata.ucar.edu[4837] NOTE: LDM-6 desired 
> product-class: 20150318194747.058 TS_ENDT {{IDS|DDPLUS,  ".*"}}
> Mar 18 19:52:47 noaaport idd.unidata.ucar.edu[4838] NOTE: Starting 
> Up(6.12.9): idd.unidata.ucar.edu:388 20150318194747.059 TS_ENDT 
> {{NIMAGE|DIFAX|FSL2|UNIWISC|HDS,  ".*"}}
> Mar 18 19:52:47 noaaport idd.unidata.ucar.edu[4838] NOTE: Previous 
> product-information file ".8a2ec8b2f32946b83a141fc58e3dc7ef.info" doesn't 
> exist
> Mar 18 19:52:47 noaaport idd.unidata.ucar.edu[4838] NOTE: LDM-6 desired 
> product-class: 20150318194747.059 TS_ENDT {{NIMAGE|DIFAX|FSL2|UNIWISC|HDS,  
> ".*"}}
> Mar 18 19:52:47 noaaport idd.unidata.ucar.edu[4839] NOTE: Starting 
> Up(6.12.9): idd.unidata.ucar.edu:388 20150318194747.059 TS_ENDT {{NEXRAD3,  
> ".*"}}
> Mar 18 19:52:47 noaaport idd.unidata.ucar.edu[4839] NOTE: Previous 
> product-information file ".b0f5839e7859e18f06e3304fbee67f33.info" doesn't 
> exist
> Mar 18 19:52:47 noaaport idd.unidata.ucar.edu[4839] NOTE: LDM-6 desired 
> product-class: 20150318194747.059 TS_ENDT {{NEXRAD3,  ".*"}}
> Mar 18 19:52:47 noaaport weather2.admin.niu.edu[4840] NOTE: Starting 
> Up(6.12.9): weather2.admin.niu.edu:388 20150318194747.059 TS_ENDT {{NEXRAD3,  
> ".*"}}
> Mar 18 19:52:47 noaaport weather2.admin.niu.edu[4840] NOTE: Previous 
> product-information file ".2af3dcae11a193c0327e2cc4c946db28.info" doesn't 
> exist
> Mar 18 19:52:47 noaaport weather2.admin.niu.edu[4840] NOTE: LDM-6 desired 
> product-class: 20150318194747.059 TS_ENDT {{NEXRAD3,  ".*"}}
> Mar 18 19:52:47 noaaport idd.unidata.ucar.edu[4838] NOTE: Upstream LDM-6 on 
> idd.unidata.ucar.edu is willing to be a primary feeder
> Mar 18 19:52:47 noaaport weather2.admin.niu.edu[4840] NOTE: Upstream LDM-6 on 
> weather2.admin.niu.edu is willing to be an alternate feeder
> Mar 18 19:52:47 noaaport idd.unidata.ucar.edu[4841] NOTE: Starting 
> Up(6.12.9): idd.unidata.ucar.edu:388 20150318194747.060 TS_ENDT {{NEXRAD2,  
> ".*"}}
> Mar 18 19:52:47 noaaport idd.unidata.ucar.edu[4841] NOTE: Previous 
> product-information file ".5700c941fc2b72cc871186229e170a1d.info" doesn't 
> exist
> Mar 18 19:52:47 noaaport idd.unidata.ucar.edu[4837] NOTE: Upstream LDM-6 on 
> idd.unidata.ucar.edu is willing to be a primary feeder
> Mar 18 19:52:47 noaaport idd.unidata.ucar.edu[4839] NOTE: Upstream LDM-6 on 
> idd.unidata.ucar.edu is willing to be a primary feeder
> Mar 18 19:52:47 noaaport rtstats[4836] NOTE: Starting Up (4824)
> Mar 18 19:52:47 noaaport idd.unidata.ucar.edu[4841] NOTE: LDM-6 desired 
> product-class: 20150318194747.870 TS_ENDT {{NEXRAD2,  ".*"}}
> Mar 18 19:52:47 noaaport idd.unidata.ucar.edu[4841] NOTE: Upstream LDM-6 on 
> idd.unidata.ucar.edu is willing to be a primary feeder
> Mar 18 19:53:11 noaaport www2.ehs.niu.edu(feed)[4929] NOTE: Data-product with 
> signature 3cf7413059a5021463accf64e92dd643 wasn't found in product-queue
> Mar 18 19:53:11 noaaport www2.ehs.niu.edu(feed)[4929] NOTE: Starting 
> Up(6.12.9/6): 20150318185310.165 TS_ENDT {{IDS|DDPLUS,  "^...... K... 
> ([0-3][0-9])([0-2][0-9])([0-5][0-9]).*/p(FFS|FFA|FLS|FRW|FWN|RFD|RFW|CFW|NPW|SPS|WSW|HLS|EWW|FFW|FLW|FSS|SVS|SVR|TOR)(...)"}},
>  SIG=3cf7413059a5021463accf64e92dd643, Primary
> Mar 18 19:53:11 noaaport www2.ehs.niu.edu(feed)[4929] NOTE: topo:  
> www2.ehs.niu.edu {{IDS|DDPLUS, (.*)}}
> Mar 18 19:53:33 noaaport idd.unidata.ucar.edu[4841] WARN: [pq.c:5871] Future 
> product from "rpga1-pacg.nexrad.noaa.gov". Fix local or ingest clock.   
> 145334 20150318195408.137 NEXRAD2 110027  
> L2-BZIP2/PACG/20150318195043/110/27/I/V06/0
> Mar 18 19:53:40 noaaport ldmd[5009] NOTE: Denying connection from 
> "ec2-54-234-211-173.compute-1.amazonaws.com" because not allowed
> Mar 18 19:53:40 noaaport ldmd[5009] NOTE: Exiting
> Mar 18 19:53:40 noaaport ldmd[4824] NOTE: child 5009 exited with status 1
> Mar 18 19:53:41 noaaport ldm-relay0.tamu.edu(feed)[5007] NOTE: Data-product 
> with signature b5741dee904e10b32e4fc3394ffa151f wasn't found in product-queue
> Mar 18 19:53:41 noaaport ldm-relay0.tamu.edu(feed)[5007] NOTE: Starting 
> Up(6.12.9/6): 20150318185340.137 TS_ENDT {{NEXRAD3|NIMAGE,  ".*"}}, 
> SIG=b5741dee904e10b32e4fc3394ffa151f, Alternate
> Mar 18 19:53:41 noaaport ldm-relay0.tamu.edu(feed)[5007] NOTE: topo:  
> ldm-relay0.tamu.edu {{NEXRAD3|NIMAGE, (.*)}}
> Mar 18 19:53:41 noaaport ldm-relay1.tamu.edu(feed)[5008] NOTE: Data-product 
> with signature 742877061e6d73988fde0db59d0dbdaa wasn't found in product-queue
> Mar 18 19:53:41 noaaport ldm-relay1.tamu.edu(feed)[5008] NOTE: Starting 
> Up(6.12.9/6): 20150318185340.150 TS_ENDT {{NEXRAD3|NIMAGE,  ".*"}}, 
> SIG=742877061e6d73988fde0db59d0dbdaa, Primary
> Mar 18 19:53:41 noaaport ldm-relay1.tamu.edu(feed)[5008] NOTE: topo:  
> ldm-relay1.tamu.edu {{NEXRAD3|NIMAGE, (.*)}}
> Mar 18 19:54:03 noaaport ldmd[5036] NOTE: Denying connection from 
> "ec2-54-234-211-173.compute-1.amazonaws.com" because not allowed
> Mar 18 19:54:03 noaaport ldmd[5036] NOTE: Exiting
> Mar 18 19:54:03 noaaport ldmd[4824] NOTE: child 5036 exited with status 1
> Mar 18 19:54:16 noaaport ldm01.allisonhouse.com(feed)[5045] NOTE: 
> Data-product with signature 2ae1f450420c9f563650d914c68eed09 wasn't found in 
> product-queue
> Mar 18 19:54:16 noaaport ldm01.allisonhouse.com(feed)[5045] NOTE: Starting 
> Up(6.12.9/6): 20150318192827.634 TS_ENDT {{NEXRAD3,  ".*"}}, 
> SIG=2ae1f450420c9f563650d914c68eed09, Alternate
> Mar 18 19:54:16 noaaport ldm01.allisonhouse.com(feed)[5045] NOTE: topo:  
> ldm01.allisonhouse.com {{NEXRAD3, (.*)}}
> Mar 18 19:54:16 noaaport ldm01.allisonhouse.com(feed)[5047] NOTE: 
> Data-product with signature 9159ae5b533c17c2a0d9504bd3ec89b4 wasn't found in 
> product-queue
> Mar 18 19:54:16 noaaport ldm01.allisonhouse.com(feed)[5047] NOTE: Starting 
> Up(6.12.9/6): 20150318192827.639 TS_ENDT {{IDS|DDPLUS,  ".*"}}, 
> SIG=9159ae5b533c17c2a0d9504bd3ec89b4, Alternate
> Mar 18 19:54:16 noaaport ldm01.allisonhouse.com(feed)[5047] NOTE: topo:  
> ldm01.allisonhouse.com {{IDS|DDPLUS, (.*)}}
> Mar 18 19:54:16 noaaport ldm01.allisonhouse.com(feed)[5046] NOTE: Starting 
> Up(6.12.9/6): 20150318192827.638 TS_ENDT {{NIMAGE,  
> "((WV).*(WEST).*[8]km)"}}, SIG=NONE, Alternate
> Mar 18 19:54:16 noaaport ldm01.allisonhouse.com(feed)[5046] NOTE: topo:  
> ldm01.allisonhouse.com {{NIMAGE, (.*)}}
> Mar 18 19:54:16 noaaport ldm01.allisonhouse.com(feed)[5048] NOTE: 
> Data-product with signature e7cf65a27325a768dfdb858faf22d7c3 wasn't found in 
> product-queue
> Mar 18 19:54:16 noaaport ldm01.allisonhouse.com(feed)[5048] NOTE: Starting 
> Up(6.12.9/6): 20150318192827.634 TS_ENDT {{NIMAGE,  
> "((VIS|IR|WV).*(CONUS|PR-REGIONAL|HI-REGIONAL|HI-NATIONAL).*[14]km)"}}, 
> SIG=e7cf65a27325a768dfdb858faf22d7c3, Alternate
> Mar 18 19:54:16 noaaport ldm01.allisonhouse.com(feed)[5048] NOTE: topo:  
> ldm01.allisonhouse.com {{NIMAGE, (.*)}}
> Mar 18 19:54:16 noaaport ldm-relay0.tamu.edu(feed)[5049] NOTE: Data-product 
> with signature 44aaa34e7d1a3f41b8f0698fa9c54584 wasn't found in product-queue
> Mar 18 19:54:16 noaaport ldm-relay0.tamu.edu(feed)[5049] NOTE: Starting 
> Up(6.12.9/6): 20150318185415.642 TS_ENDT {{NGRID,  ".*"}}, 
> SIG=44aaa34e7d1a3f41b8f0698fa9c54584, Alternate
> Mar 18 19:54:16 noaaport ldm-relay0.tamu.edu(feed)[5049] NOTE: topo:  
> ldm-relay0.tamu.edu {{NGRID, (.*)}}
> Mar 18 19:54:16 noaaport ldm-relay1.tamu.edu(feed)[5050] NOTE: Data-product 
> with signature 41b89ec8a803c9a1158d5df941065f76 wasn't found in product-queue
> Mar 18 19:54:16 noaaport ldm-relay1.tamu.edu(feed)[5050] NOTE: Starting 
> Up(6.12.9/6): 20150318185415.644 TS_ENDT {{NGRID,  ".*"}}, 
> SIG=41b89ec8a803c9a1158d5df941065f76, Alternate
> Mar 18 19:54:16 noaaport ldm-relay1.tamu.edu(feed)[5050] NOTE: topo:  
> ldm-relay1.tamu.edu {{NGRID, (.*)}}
> Mar 18 19:54:40 noaaport ldmd[5072] NOTE: Denying connection from 
> "ec2-54-234-211-173.compute-1.amazonaws.com" because not allowed
> Mar 18 19:54:40 noaaport ldmd[5072] NOTE: Exiting
> Mar 18 19:54:40 noaaport ldmd[4824] NOTE: child 5072 exited with status 1
> Mar 18 19:54:41 noaaport ldm-relay1.tamu.edu(feed)[5008] NOTE: Couldn't flush 
> connection; flushConnection() failure to ldm-relay1.tamu.edu: RPC: Unable to 
> receive; errno = Connection reset by peer
> Mar 18 19:54:41 noaaport ldm-relay1.tamu.edu(feed)[5008] NOTE: Exiting
> Mar 18 19:54:41 noaaport ldmd[4824] NOTE: child 5008 exited with status 6
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport ldmd[4824] NOTE: child 5073 terminated by signal 11
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport ldmd[4824] NOTE: Killing (SIGTERM) process group
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport ldm-relay0.tamu.edu(feed)[5049] NOTE: Exiting
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport ldm01.allisonhouse.com(feed)[5046] NOTE: Exiting
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport ldm01.allisonhouse.com(feed)[5048] NOTE: Exiting
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport ldmd[4824] NOTE: Exiting
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] ERROR: Interrupted system call
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] ERROR: Interrupted system call
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] ERROR: [fifo.c:340] Couldn't 
> read up to 65507 bytes from file descriptor 5
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] ERROR: [fifo.c:340] Couldn't 
> read up to 65507 bytes from file descriptor 5
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] ERROR: Interrupted system call
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] ERROR: Interrupted system call
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] ERROR: [fifo.c:340] Couldn't 
> read up to 65507 bytes from file descriptor 5
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] ERROR: Interrupted system call
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport www2.ehs.niu.edu(feed)[4929] NOTE: Exiting
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] ERROR: Interrupted system call
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] ERROR: Interrupted system call
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport ldm-relay1.tamu.edu(feed)[5050] NOTE: Exiting
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] ERROR: Interrupted system call
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport rtstats[4836] NOTE: Exiting
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport ldm01.allisonhouse.com(feed)[5047] NOTE: Failure; 
> COMINGSOON: RPC: Unable to receive; errno = Bad file descriptor
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] ERROR: Interrupted system call
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport ldm01.allisonhouse.com(feed)[5045] NOTE: Failure; 
> COMINGSOON: RPC: Unable to receive; errno = Bad file descriptor
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport ldm-relay0.tamu.edu(feed)[5007] NOTE: Failure; 
> COMINGSOON: RPC: Unable to receive; errno = Bad file descriptor
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport idd.unidata.ucar.edu[4841] NOTE: Exiting
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport weather2.admin.niu.edu[4840] NOTE: Exiting
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport idd.unidata.ucar.edu[4839] NOTE: Exiting
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport idd.unidata.ucar.edu[4838] NOTE: Exiting
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport idd.unidata.ucar.edu[4837] NOTE: Exiting
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE: 
> ----------------------------------------
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE: 
> ----------------------------------------
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport ldmd[4824] NOTE: Terminating process group
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] ERROR: [fifo.c:340] Couldn't 
> read up to 65507 bytes from file descriptor 5
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE: 
> ----------------------------------------
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] ERROR: [fifo.c:340] Couldn't 
> read up to 65507 bytes from file descriptor 5
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] ERROR: [fifo.c:340] Couldn't 
> read up to 65507 bytes from file descriptor 5
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] ERROR: [fifo.c:340] Couldn't 
> read up to 65507 bytes from file descriptor 5
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] ERROR: [fifo.c:340] Couldn't 
> read up to 65507 bytes from file descriptor 5
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport ldm01.allisonhouse.com(feed)[5047] NOTE: Exiting
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] ERROR: [fifo.c:340] Couldn't 
> read up to 65507 bytes from file descriptor 5
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport ldm01.allisonhouse.com(feed)[5045] NOTE: Exiting
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport ldm-relay0.tamu.edu(feed)[5007] NOTE: Exiting
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE: Ingestion Statistics:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE: Ingestion Statistics:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE: 
> ----------------------------------------
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE: Ingestion Statistics:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE: 
> ----------------------------------------
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE: 
> ----------------------------------------
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE: 
> ----------------------------------------
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE: 
> ----------------------------------------
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport ldmd[4824] NOTE: child 5047 exited with status 6
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE: 
> ----------------------------------------
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:     Since Previous 
> Report (or Start):
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:     Since Previous 
> Report (or Start):
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE: Ingestion Statistics:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:     Since Previous 
> Report (or Start):
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE: Ingestion Statistics:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE: Ingestion Statistics:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE: Ingestion Statistics:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE: Ingestion Statistics:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport ldmd[4824] NOTE: child 5007 exited with status 6
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE: Ingestion Statistics:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:         Duration        
>   PT1M54.448300S
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:         Duration        
>   PT1M54.437535S
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:     Since Previous 
> Report (or Start):
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:         Duration        
>   PT1M54.446557S
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:     Since Previous 
> Report (or Start):
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:     Since Previous 
> Report (or Start):
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:     Since Previous 
> Report (or Start):
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:     Since Previous 
> Report (or Start):
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport ldmd[4824] NOTE: child 5045 exited with status 6
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:     Since Previous 
> Report (or Start):
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:         Raw Data:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:         Raw Data:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:         Duration        
>   PT1M54.673279S
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:         Raw Data:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:         Duration        
>   PT1M54.687764S
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:         Duration        
>   PT1M54.680721S
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:         Duration        
>   PT1M54.671423S
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:         Duration        
>   PT1M54.669071S
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:         Duration        
>   PT1M54.678531S
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:             Octets      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:             Octets      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:         Raw Data:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:             Octets      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:         Raw Data:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:         Raw Data:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:         Raw Data:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:         Raw Data:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:         Raw Data:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:             Mean Rate:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:             Mean Rate:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:             Octets      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:             Mean Rate:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:             Octets      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:             Octets      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:             Octets      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:             Octets      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:             Octets      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:                 Octets  
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:                 Octets  
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:             Mean Rate:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:                 Octets  
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:             Mean Rate:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:             Mean Rate:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:             Mean Rate:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:             Mean Rate:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:             Mean Rate:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:                 Bits    
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:                 Bits    
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:                 Octets  
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:                 Bits    
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:                 Octets  
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:                 Octets  
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:                 Octets  
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:                 Octets  
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:                 Octets  
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:         Received frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:         Received frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:                 Bits    
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:         Received frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:                 Bits    
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:                 Bits    
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:                 Bits    
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:                 Bits    
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:                 Bits    
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:         Received frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:         Received frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:         Received frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:42 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:         Received frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:         Received frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:         Received frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:         Missed frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:         Missed frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:         Missed frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:         Missed frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:         Missed frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:         Missed frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:         Missed frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:         Missed frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:         Missed frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:         Full FIFO:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:         Full FIFO:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:         Full FIFO:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:         Full FIFO:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:         Full FIFO:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:         Full FIFO:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:         Full FIFO:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:         Full FIFO:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:         Full FIFO:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:         Products:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:         Products:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:         Products:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:             Inserted    
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:             Inserted    
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:         Products:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:             Inserted    
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:         Products:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:         Products:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:         Products:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:         Products:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:         Products:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:             Inserted    
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:             Inserted    
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:             Inserted    
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:             Inserted    
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:             Inserted    
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:             Inserted    
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:     Since Start:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:     Since Start:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:     Since Start:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:         Duration        
>   PT1M54.448300S
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:         Duration        
>   PT1M54.437535S
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:     Since Start:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:         Duration        
>   PT1M54.446557S
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:     Since Start:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:     Since Start:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:     Since Start:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:     Since Start:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:     Since Start:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:         Raw Data:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:         Raw Data:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:         Duration        
>   PT1M54.673279S
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:         Raw Data:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:         Duration        
>   PT1M54.687764S
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:         Duration        
>   PT1M54.680721S
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:         Duration        
>   PT1M54.671423S
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:         Duration        
>   PT1M54.669071S
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:         Duration        
>   PT1M54.678531S
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:             Octets      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:             Octets      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:         Raw Data:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:             Octets      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:         Raw Data:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:         Raw Data:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:         Raw Data:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:         Raw Data:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:         Raw Data:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:             Mean Rate:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:             Mean Rate:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:             Octets      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:             Mean Rate:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:             Octets      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:             Octets      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:             Octets      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:             Octets      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:             Octets      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:                 Octets  
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:                 Octets  
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:             Mean Rate:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:                 Octets  
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:             Mean Rate:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:             Mean Rate:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:             Mean Rate:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:             Mean Rate:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:             Mean Rate:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:                 Bits    
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:                 Bits    
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:                 Octets  
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:                 Bits    
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:                 Octets  
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:                 Octets  
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:                 Octets  
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:                 Octets  
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:                 Octets  
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:         Received frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:         Received frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:                 Bits    
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:         Received frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:                 Bits    
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:                 Bits    
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:                 Bits    
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:                 Bits    
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:                 Bits    
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:         Received frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:         Received frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:         Received frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:         Received frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:         Received frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:         Received frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:         Missed frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:         Missed frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:         Missed frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:43 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:         Missed frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:         Missed frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:         Missed frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:         Missed frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:         Missed frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:         Missed frames:
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:         Full FIFO:
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:         Full FIFO:
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:         Full FIFO:
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:         Full FIFO:
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:         Full FIFO:
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:         Full FIFO:
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:         Full FIFO:
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:         Full FIFO:
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:         Full FIFO:
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:             Number      
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:         Products:
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:         Products:
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:         Products:
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:             %           
>   nan
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:             Inserted    
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:             Inserted    
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:         Products:
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:             Inserted    
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:         Products:
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:         Products:
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:         Products:
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:         Products:
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:         Products:
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:             Inserted    
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:             Inserted    
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:             Inserted    
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:             Inserted    
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:             Inserted    
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:             Inserted    
>   0
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4829] NOTE: 
> ----------------------------------------
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4834] NOTE: 
> ----------------------------------------
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4833] NOTE: 
> ----------------------------------------
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE:             Mean Rate   
>   0/s
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4828] NOTE: 
> ----------------------------------------
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4831] NOTE: 
> ----------------------------------------
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4832] NOTE: 
> ----------------------------------------
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4827] NOTE: 
> ----------------------------------------
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4830] NOTE: 
> ----------------------------------------
> Mar 18 19:54:44 noaaport noaaportIngester[4835] NOTE: 
> ----------------------------------------


Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: SAO-697829
Department: Support LDM
Priority: Normal
Status: Closed


NOTE: All email exchanges with Unidata User Support are recorded in the Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the web. If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way, you must let us know in each email you send to us.