[LDM #HCO-891524]: Unidata Performance Question

Michael,

I can't think of anything that would result in the log entries you sent.

Does the perl(1)-script log the data-products that it inserts? If so, did it
log inserting that data-product that many times?

I'd like to know if that data-product is actually in the product-queue that
many times. Do you still have that product-queue around? If so, would you
please send me the output of the command "pqcat -xvl- -q product_queue
>/dev/null", where "product-queue" is the pathname of the product-queue.

Also, please send me your pqact(1) configuration-file (~/etc/pqact.conf by
default) and your perl(1)-script that inserts the products.

> Steve here is the attached log.  I gzipped it to save some space.
>
> Line 80150 of the log is where things go off the rails.
>
> Thanks
> -Mike

Regards,
Steve Emmerson