[LDM #NYK-599005]: Trying to start LDM at startup

corepuncher,

It seems like the PATH environment variable is different in the two cases.

Please execute the following commands as "root" and send me their output:

    su - ldm -c 'echo $SHELL; echo $PATH'
    su - ldm
    echo $SHELL
    echo $PATH

> Steve,  here is tail -10,000 of ldmd.log:
>
> http://www.corepuncher.com/misc/corepuncher.log
>
> Again, if I "su - ldm" then "ldmadmin start" from terminal, all is well.
> But if I try to run by script, then ldm RUNS...it SAYS it's running, but
> stuff is broken.
>
> Thanks.

Ticket ID: NYK-599005