[NOAAPORT #RBX-213298]: ports

Patrick,

My understanding is that you're trying to close as many ports as possible --
while leaving port 388 open for incoming TCP connections -- on the NOAAPORT
ingester box (the one that's connected to the Novra). Please tell me if this is
incorrect.

As long as port 388 on the NOAAPORT ingester box is open for incoming TCP
connctions, then an LDM on a downstream computer shouldn't have problems
connecting to it *providing* an appropriate ALLOW entry exists in the LDM
configuration-file on the NOAAPORT ingester box and there are no other
firewalls between the downstream LDM and the NOAAPORT ingester box.

> Steve,
>
> I’m talking about the noaaport ingestor box itself.. connected directly to
> the novra.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: RBX-213298