[LDM #ANO-861881]: ldm-6.12.6 log not working?

Hi Gerry,

re:
> I did a standard ./configure, make and make install. I restarted rsyslog,
> and I've restarted rsyslogd and ldmadmin. Nothing in the log. The ldmd.conf
> file has an 'exec pqact -v' and pqact, otherwise, appears fairly happy.
>
> Any idea what I might have ham-fisted?

Did you remember to disable SELINUX?

If not, please remember that you need to reboot your machine to disable
SELINUX after modifying /etc/selinux/config (one can change from enforcing
to permissive without rebooting, but the same is not true for going from
enforcing to disabled).

Ticket ID: ANO-861881
Department: Support LDM