[LDM #PXK-681085]: LDM v6.12.6 on Mac OS X v10.8.5

Dave,

> Steve,
>
> That works.

Great!

> I wonder, though, might the absence of libz.so.1.2.8 from /usr/local/lib
> cause problems with other programs that expect to find it there?

Entirely possible -- especially for programs that use the PNG or XML2 libraries
(both use the "z" library).

I suppose one could put the "z" library back in "/usr/local/lib" after building
the LDM -- but what a hack!

Ticket ID: PXK-681085