[LDM #MWC-865643]: PQACT Utility

lb,

> Would the following be valid pqact command syntax:
>
> pqact -x -v -q /export/home/ldm/var/queues/ldm.pq -p LRH_edit-db.tar.gz

It's valid if you want to log to the LDM log file, process every data-product
that matches the extended regular expression "LRH_edit-db.tar.gz" and don't
want the pqact(1) process to terminate. I would advise against using the "-x"
(debug) option due to the large number of log messages it generates. Also, the
periods in the pattern argument of the "-p" option should be escaped with
backslashes to ensure that they match periods and not any character (quote the
entire option argument to escape the backslashes).

Ticket ID: MWC-865643