[LDM #MWC-865643]: PQACT Utility

LySanias,

Although the pqact(1) program can be invoked on the command-line, it is
intended to be invoked via EXEC entries in the LDM configuration-file,
"etc/ldmd.conf". See
<file:///$LDMHOME/share/doc/ldm/basics/ldmd.conf.html#EXEC> (where "$LDMHOME"
is the home-directory of the LDM user on your system).

The contents of a pqact(1) configuration-file are described in
<file:///$LDMHOME/share/doc/ldm/basics/pqact.conf.html>. It is crucial to pay
attention to the use of tab characters.

Examples of pqact(1) configuration-file entries can be found in the installed,
default pqact(1) configuration-file, "$LDMHOME/etc/pqact.conf". The examples
are commented-out.

If, after reading the above links, you still have questions, please feel free
to contact me.

> Full Name: LySanias Broyles
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> What is the proper syntax (and required arguments) to use the "pqact"
> command-line utility?
>
> I looked in the man pages and the webpage but there are no examples.
> I want to process products that are in our queue but for some reason
> the actions in the pqact file are not being followed for this particular
> file and we need to troubleshoot.

Ticket ID: MWC-865643