[LDM #SBX-276608]: LDM crashed again

Gilbert,

> Nope. We didn't set that up as a stack trace. Can you tell me how
> to do that, or can you do it for me?

The LDM package must be built with support for debugging by specifying the
argument "CFLAGS=-g" to the configure(1) script and the size of a core-file
dump for the LDM user must be "unlimited".

I can do it for you if you want. I've attached my ".ssh/authorized_keys" file.
What's the name of the host system?

> Gilbert

> Gilbert Sebenste                                                    ********
> Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/NIU_Weather                            **