[LDM #UUL-150899]: GEMPAK decoder problems

Hi John,

This is definitely a problem with GCC 4.7.  I haven't tracked down the portion
of code that is causing the error but I believe I will need to update our
program since this is no longer solved with the -fno-whole-file flag.  I'll
keep you posted.

Michael James
Unidata

Ticket ID: UUL-150899