[LDM #INO-263031]: Compiling and Running LDM and GEMPAK on Solaris 11.2

Robert,

I think you're getting bitten by a lack of support for large files on the
system in question: the product-queue is 12 GB but the hardware is 32-bit.

Would you please send me the output of the configure(1) script, which should be
in the file "configure.log" in the top-level source-directory.

Ticket ID: INO-263031