[LDM #KXP-405917]: LDM 6.12.6 crashed again

Hi Gilbert and Dave,

I just wanted to put in my $0.02 worth on the LDM crashing issue:

The crashing of the firewall and eventually the entire machine
strongly suggests to me that the problems with weather3's LDM
exiting/crashing likely had/have nothing to do with the LDM itself.
An additional clue that there seems to be nothing wrong with the
LDM is there being LOTS of sites running GEMPAK decoders from
LDM-6.12.6 (we are one of them), and yours is the only one that
seems to be having problems.

Like I said, just my  $0.02 worth...

Ticket ID: KXP-405917
Department: Support LDM