[NOAAPORT #GAG-340029]: RE:How to set up LDM Clients

Hi Ali,

re:
> We have a Linux machines which is directly connected to Noaaport and on
> which  LDM is successfully configured as we can receive the data from
> Noaaport.
>
> Now,we want to set up a LDM client on a different Linux machine and this
> machine should be able to receive the data over the network.

OK.

re:
> Could you please guide me to set up LDM client on a Linux Machine?

We are hosting our annual series of training workshops here in Boulder
for this and the next two weeks.  Our session on LDM will be held next
week on Th-F (Oct 30, 31), and there are still seats open.  Instead
of trying to write down all of the things that will be covered in
detail in a simple email response to your inquiry, it would be much
better if you could attend the workshop.

Information on our 2014 series of training workshops can be found in:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Events -> Training Worskhops
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/index.html#training