[LDM #VVJ-331218]: LDM 6.11.7 Errors - exit LDM Not starting

Russ,

> From the time I hit enter until I get "Connection closed" is like 2
> seconds.  Although it says it does connect.  My network Admin says that
> the Geoprod4t server 2.173 is not responding back to the FOS server 3.80
> to complete the three-way handshake...Reset -0...as shown in the
> firewall log below.
>
> Russ
>
> address@hidden ~]$ telnet x.x.x.80 388
> Trying x.x.x.80...
> Connected to x.x.x.80.
> Escape character is '^]'.
> ?Connection closed by foreign host.

A TCP "reset" can be sent at any time -- including after a TCP connection has
been established. Given that the telnet(1) session indicated that the TCP
connection had been established, I therefore suspect that the LDM server on
x.x.x.80 is closing the connection.

Please send me the output of the following command -- executed by the LDM user
on x.x.x.80 in their home directory:

    grep -i ^allow etc/ldmd.conf

Ticket ID: VVJ-331218