[LDM #EUG-328766]: LDM 6.12.6 crashed with segfault

Ryan & Gilbert,

> You're looking for bird01.allisonhouse.com, our NOAA PORT dish. It was
> during the UNIDATA network issues yesterday.

The previously-reference URL shows that the LDM on host Ldm01 has been getting
the overwhelming majority of its NEXRAD3 data from the LDM on host Bird01 for
the past two and a half days. This appears inconsistent with the assertion that
the LDM on Bird01 crashed -- necessitating the LDM on Ldm01 switching to
another upstream LDM.

Am I missing something?

> Gilbert likes to use Siri to transcribe stuff. He definitely meant contab
> service. Our crond binary was missing but the package was still in yum. A
> yum reinstall fixed this and rotated our logs.

Ah!

Ticket ID: EUG-328766