[LDM #VVJ-331218]: LDM 6.11.7 Errors - exit LDM Not starting

Russ,

> ahhhh.....OK....Thanks!
> Russ

You're most welcome.

This is what I meant when I wrote "install the LDM from scratch". Shortcuts are
OK if you're an expert in the package; if not, then you're likely better-off
starting from a clean slate.

Good luck.

Ticket ID: VVJ-331218