[LDM #MZG-649767]: LDM errors

Ajay,

> What if I create  "  regutil -s /local/home/ldm /pqact/data-path "

The command would be "regutil -s /local/home/ldm /pqact/datadir-path".

> Create Data directory and decoders under /local/home/ldm  it should still
> work right

That command will cause all pqact(1) processes to have the LDM user's
home-directory as their current working directory. If that directory has the
"decoders/" subdirectory with the GEMPAK decoders (and I assume it does), then
that will work.

If you execute that command and the LDM system is already running, then execute
the command "ldmadmin restart" to have that change take effect.

> Please suggest
>
> Thanks
> Ajay

Regards,