[LDM #EJL-343653]: ldm online man pages (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jeff,

> Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
> Caveats: NONE
>
> What happened to the man pages?  All I get is:
>
> Not Found
>
> The requested URL /cgi-bin/man-cgi was not found on this server.
>
> Thanks,

An insecure "cgi-bin" script was used to hack our public website. As a
consequence, that capability has been disabled. (Sigh)

An LDM installation contains all the manual pages. If you include
"$HOME/var/share/man" in your MANPATH environment variable, then you should be
able to successfully execute commands like "man pqact".

> Jeff Gregory, P.E.
> Civil Engineer
> U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Nashville District
> Office: (615) 736-7560
>
> Internet:  http://www.lrn.usace.army.mil
> Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/nashvillecorps
>
> Classification: UNCLASSIFIED