[LDM #IDM-709196]: missing man page?

Paul,

Yeah. We disable "cgi-bin" processing because it was a security hole.
Unfortunately, we haven't yet come-up with a fix.

Do you have the LDM installed? If so, then you should be able to execute the
command "man pqinsert" -- assuming you've modified your MANPATH environment
variable to include "$HOME/share/man".

> I'm trying to find the man page for the latest release of pqinsert.
>
> When I click the link here:
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-6.12.4/manindex.html
>
> I get sent here:
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/man-cgi?pqinsert+1
>
> Which gives me this error:
> Not Found
>
> The requested URL /cgi-bin/man-cgi was not found on this server.
>

> -Paul

Ticket ID: IDM-709196