[LDM #VCF-686219]: LDM serial connection

Bill,

[You've got to slow down when you type. :-) ]

> Thanks, I added  afos sand see that it work after it look at the C code.
> So IDS|DDPLUS should work with the ZCZC NNNN as well ?

I'm afraid I don't know what "ZCZC NNNN" means.

If the data-products are warnings and statements, then I would think that the
old PPS feedtype (for Public Product Service) would be appropriate.

> I will give it a try.
>
> Yes it is a real /dev/ttyS0. without the entries in the ldmd.conf ho would
> the rate etc be set ?

The input parameters wouldn't be set; but they only need to be set if the input
is truly from a TTY.

> If we can get the baud rate to say 19200 in awips will pqing  be ok with it
> ?

pqing(1) supports 19200 baud.

> I will remove the pat to the queue.
>
> I will keep you in the loop