[LDM #IFF-105674]: Compiling issues

Ajay,

Your LDM installation will only work if the command "make root-actions" was
executed by root.

If the command "ls -l $HOME/bin/ldmd" shows that the file is owned by the LDM
user, then the LDM won't work.

If the command "fgrep local /etc/*syslog.conf" doesn't have an entry for the
LDM to log to "/local/home/ldm/var/logs/ldmd.log", then the LDM won't work.

If either of the above show that the LDM won't work, then you'll have to get
root to execute the command "make root-actions" in the top-level
source-directory of the LDM. There is no alternative because the LDM needs root
privileges to bind to its registered port (388) and to have the system logging
daemon use the LDM log file.

> I donât have root access . Yes I used that command .

Ticket ID: IFF-105674