[LDM #IFF-105674]: Compiling issues

Ajay,

According to the file "config.log", the C compiler doesn't work:

configure:3476: checking whether the C compiler works
configure:3498: c99  -I/local/tools/downloads/libxml/usr/include  conftest.=
c -L/local/tools/downloads/libxml/usr/lib -lxml2 >&5
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lxml2
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

According to the way you set the LIBS variable, the XML2 library should be in
"/local/tools/downloads/libxml/usr/lib" but the configure(1)-script says that
it can't file it there. Would you please send me the output of the command "ls
-l /local/tools/downloads/libxml/usr/lib".

> Please find the attachment of the log file .
>
> Ajay

Ticket ID: IFF-105674