[LDM #HST-938724]: Request Historical Data from Upstream LDM Server

Josh,

I'm afraid there's no mechanism for the LDM to do this.

Typically, such data "pulls" are done by making requests to a pull-oriented
server such as ADDE or THREDDS.

I've moved your inquiry to a, perhaps, more appropriate department.

> Full Name: Josh Adams
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> I'm looking for a way to request data that we missed from an upstream
> LDM server.  Is there a LDM command available to accomplish this?

Ticket ID: HST-938724
Department: Support Datastream