[LDM #BIG-900661]: Terminated obsolete upstream

Brice,

> Sorry for the delay - other things in the air.  Let me know if this is what
> you need.  I've haven't used the core analysis routines much, so you need to
> walk me through slooowly.

The stack-trace you sent allowed me to pinpoint the problem: the function
getSysConfDirPath() wasn't declared in the header-file "globals.h" due to a
mistake I made in the last release. The function returns a "const char*" but --
due to the absence of a prototype -- was assumed to return an "int", which can
be very bad on a 64-bit system.

I just released LDM version 6.12.2, which fixes this bug. Please try it and let
me know.

Sorry for all this work and thank you for being such a good sport.

> Thanks,
>
> Brice

Regards,
Steve Emmerson