[LDM #BIG-900661]: Terminated obsolete upstream

Brice,

The compressed core-file came through, but I can't do anything with it.
Examining the core-file on a computer that's different than the one that
generated it is much, much harder than using the original computer.

Assuming you have a Linux system, then you should be able to do the following
as the LDM user to examine the problem:

    cd
    gdb bin/noaaportIngester <corefile>
    where

where <corefile> is the core-file created by the noaaportIngester(1) process
that crashed. If the computer isn't running Linux, then you'll have to adjust
the above commands.

Send me the output of the above commands. This should tell me where the SIGSEGV
was generated.

> OK. Let's see if this gets in.  If not I may have another way to get it to
> you.
>
> Brice

Regards,
Steve Emmerson