[NOAAPORT #SVN-827680]: rpc error

Hi Patrick,

Quick note to say thanks for passing along the routing setup info for
a Debian-based machine.  The reason that I am very interested is that
I purchased an Odroid U3 that I am running Ubuntu 13.1 on to ingest/relay
all of NOAAPort and the Antarctic IDD feeds.  My next experiment with
this $65 single board computer (1.7 Ghz quad core Exnos processor with
2 GB of RAM) is the direct ingestion of NOAAPort from a Novra S300.
This test will begin some time early next week; should be lots of fun!

Ticket ID: SVN-827680
Department: Support NOAAPORT