[LDM #BSE-933097]: ldm support pages

Brendon,

Thanks for sending this in. I'd forgotten that the LDM documentation linked to
manual pages.

Unfortunately, the links to the manual pages go through a "cgi-bin" script and
we deleted all such scripts because one of them was used to hack-into our web
server. This might have been a case of throwing the baby out with the
bathwater, but what are you going to do... :-)

I've added fixing this to my list. In the meantime, you should be able to
work-around the problem by doing a "man pqinsert", for example, on the
command-line as the LDM user. This will return the same information as the
hyperlinks.

> Hello,
>
> - Please fix the links to the ldm man pages on
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-6.11.7/manindex.html
>
> - Please include additional documentation on configuring netcheck &
> netcheck.conf in the general documentation on the website.  The features
> for this are not easily found in the LDM HTML documentation pages.
>
> Thanks,
> Brendon
> --
> Brendon Hoch