[LDM #UEV-538539]: LDM crash 3/16/2014

Gilbert,

I found the problem, fixed it, and am working to release the new version as
quickly as possible. The problem was a latent bug in a diagnostic log message
that was activated by a GRIB2 message that contained data for which there was
no corresponding level/layer table. I hope to have a new release out this week.

> Hello Steve, et al,
>
> I was wondering what the status is on getting this bug out, and a release
> of LDM 6.11.7? Thanks!
>
> Gilbert
> --
> ----