[LDM #KTG-709466]: ldm 6.10.1 log problem

Trent,

I understand the security situation. It will make debugging take longer,
unfortunately.

You can call me at 720-579-6286.

My colleague Tom Yoksas pointed out that you can verify reception of data at
the downstream LDM by executing a notifyme(1) at your end. For example

    notifyme -vl- -h suomildm1.cosmic.ucar

You can use the "-f <feedtype>" and "-p <pattern>" options to refine the
output. This does require, however, that the downstream LDM have an ALLOW entry
for your system in its configuration-file.

> I'd love to, but the firewalls are pretty tight and I don't have access
> to them anyway.  I've been working through Teresa VanHove.
>
> We could also accomplish this if I can call you?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Trent
> --
> Trent Doyle