[LDM #KTG-709466]: ldm 6.10.1 log problem

Trent,

> Ok, I can see the connection:
>
> tcp        0      0 netrs-sgpc1.sgp:unidata-ldm
> suomildm1.cosmic.ucar:55206 ESTABLISHED

The netstat(1) output shows that a downstream LDM on Suomildm1 is connected to
an upstream LDM on Netrs-sgpc1. You should be able to search the LDM log file
for "suomildm1" to see what it requested.

> But, I'm not seeing anything about feed in /var/log/messages or
> /home/ldm/var/logs/ldmd.log

Does the LDM log file, "/home/ldm/var/logs/ldmd.log", contain any messages at
all?

> How can I get the "feed" to start?

Transfer depends upon the downstream LDM requesting data from the upstream LDM.
If the downstream LDM doesn't connect and request data, then no data will be
transferred.

Contact the LDM administrator at the downstream site and ask if their LDM log
file shows a request being made to the upstream LDM.

> Thanks,
>
> Trent
>
> --
> Trent Doyle