[LDM #KTG-709466]: ldm 6.10.1 log problem

Trent,

On a 6.11 system, one uses the uldbutil(1) utility.

On a 6.10 system, one can

    1) Use netstat(1) to see if a TCP connection exists between local port 388
and some port on a UCAR computer; and

    2) Search the LDM log file for messages indicating a subscription from a
UCAR computer (search for the string "feed").

> Yes, I was.  How can I tell if my data is being moved to ucar?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Trent
> --
> Trent Doyle