[LDM #RAQ-528920]: LDM source IP question

Leon,

> Steve,
> Thank you and for your patience.
> I can bind a ldm server to listen for requests on a particular IP using ip.
> addr.
> To bin a ldm client to request data using using a particular IP I need to
> change the host entry in which file on the client side?.

To have an LDM receive data from another LDM that's running on a particular
host, use the fully-qualified hostname of that particular host (or that host's
IPv4 address) in the "hostname" field of a REQUEST entry in the LDM
configuration-file. The path of the LDM configuration-file -- relative to the
home directory of the LDM user -- should be "etc/ldmd.conf".

> -- Leon

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: RAQ-528920