[LDM #GDV-785629]: LDM Install

Hi LySanias,

Thanks for sending along the LDM configure log file.  It helped me
better understand what you were referring to in your previous email.

re:
> I'm installing the latest stable version of LDM on an Intel RedHat server
> but when running "figure" the log file indicates ZLIB can't be found.
> Is this something new for LDM; never seen this error before.

Previous versions of the LDM contained the Zlib and Libxml2 packages,
and they were used in the build of the LDM.  Because of security concerns
raised by folks at Wright Patterson Air Base that were related to
these packages not being as up to date as possible, it was decided to
remove the packages from the LDM distribution.  This forces the end-user
to make sure that both libxml2-devel and zlib-devel packages are installed
on their RedHat/CentOS Linux systems before the LDM can be built.

Installations of the packages must be done by 'root' or someone with
sudo privilege:

<if 'ldm' has sudo privilege>

sudu su -
yum install libxml2-devel zlib-devel