[LDM #BDX-817483]: LDM upstream not working

Paul,

> Yes, I am using the pathnames found on the Department's server.  I am
> not certain I understand you.  Are you saying to use the original
> pathnames found on the NSSL LDM?

Yes. What you have to understand is that the product-identifier of an LDM
data-product is NOT a file pathname. It is part of the metadata of an LDM
data-product and doesn't change while the data-product is traversing an LDM
network.

A pqact(1) process of an LDM can write a data-product into a file whose
pathname is composed of bits and pieces of the product-identifier -- but that's
a separate issue.

> If that is the case all I would need
> to do to switch from the NSSL LDM to the Department LDM is to change the
> IP address and not worry about the different path and different name.
> Is that correct?

Yup. Now you got it.

> I appreciate your help.
> Paul