[LDM #FVA-983036]: rpc

Trent,

> No,  I don't see any connect messages at all.  Currently I've got 2,663
> files that need to go.  I don't see any log messages anywhere that show
> that anything is connecting.  I can't see a que of files outgoing.
>
> If I need to upgrade to a newer version, I can.
>
> What do you suggest?

You need to determine whether or not downstream LDM-s are trying to connect to
you and, if so, what their problem is.

Do you have a contact for an administrator of a downstream LDM that requests
data from you? If so contact them and ask them to search their LDM log file for
mention of your hostname.

Does the LDM configuration file, "~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf", contain an ALLOW entry
for computers at the Unidata Program Center (domain "unidata.ucar.edu")? If so,
then I can try to connect to you.

> Thanks,
>
> Trent
>
> --