[LDM #FVA-983036]: rpc

Trent,

> I think I got this going.  Will my new server work just fine with out
> the rpc.ldmd ?

I'm puzzled by this question. The name of the LDM server program was changed
from "rpc.ldmd" to "ldmd" beginning with version 6.9.0 and each version of the
LDM knows what the server program is called, so unless you have something
outside the LDM package that depends on the name "rpc.ldmd", the change should
be transparent.

> How can I tell if I am sending you data?  The name was
> suomi1.sgp.arm.gov, but it is now suomi-sgpc1.sgp.arm.gov, using the
> same ip address however.

The output of the command "uldbutil" will show you what upstream LDM-s are
running on your local system, who they are feeding, and what they are feeding.

> Thanks,
>
> Trent
> --
> Trent Doyle