[LDM #EZO-654576]: LDM Installation

William,

I don't see Old Westbury University on the IDD rtstats(1) webpage
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex>. Are you sure they're
on the IDD? Have you contacted them?

The IDD transmits near realtime lightning data: it doesn't transmit archived
lightning data. For that you would have to go elsewhere.

Does this make a difference?

> The Old Westbury University is near me. However, would I need this connection
> to collect archived lightning data?

Ticket ID: EZO-654576