[LDM #IQV-659758]: sasquatch having connect / disconnect issues with idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Hi Donna and Gerry,

re: which name to use for NEXRAD Level II?

> They're synonymous. I'll make the changes (with inline comments) on
> sasquatch, and you can look, tweak, and copy to bigbird. Looks like this is
> one I probably caused, and didn't catch before. Good catch!

I strongly suggest using the name that will be used in 'notifyme'
and real-time stats listings.  In this case, the name to use
for Level II data would be NEXRAD2 AND the name to use for
Level III products would be NEXRAD3.

Just my 2 cents worth...

Ticket ID: IQV-659758