[LDM #GQC-293227]: Couldn't reset LDM registry

CJ,

I just re-installed the LDM from source. The installation looks correct.

You'll have to execute the command "make root-actions" as the superuser (i.e.,
"root") in the directory ~ldm/src in order to complete the installation process.

I hope we didn't step on each other.

> Steve,
> Attached are the steps I performed to install. Let me know if
> anything was wrong. All the steps went through without any errors.
>
> --
> C. J. Keist                     Email: address@hidden
> Systems Group Manager           Solaris 10 OS (SAI)
> Engineering Network Services    Phone: 970-491-0630
> College of Engineering, CSU     Fax:   970-491-5569
> Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301
>
> All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'

Ticket ID: GQC-293227