[LDM #BRX-675440]: Incomplete files on wheezy OS

Hi George,

re:
> The loads on the machines are different because there are more
> applications running on khafra.  Nikara is the machine that is getting
> incomplete data.  Khufu's IP is 128.117.200.119.  I changed the
> pqact.conf file to just get the file using FILE, then I ran ucsat by
> hand.  The first file generated output with a size of 1.6 MB, which is
> what is expected.  The next few files I processed resulted with an
> output file with a size smaller than the input!  I ran ucsat again on
> the first file that gave me good results, and the output of that run was
> a file that is smaller than the input.
>
> -rw-rw-r-- 1 ldm rap4 924K Oct 10 15:55 IR_20131010_1545
> -rw-rw-r-- 1 ldm rap4 1.6M Oct 10 16:01 IR_20131010_1545.out
> -rw-rw-r-- 1 ldm rap4  69K Oct 10 17:45 IR_20131010_1545.t
>
> The raw file is listed first.  The file with '.out' is the result from
> the first run.  The file with '.t' is the result of the second attempt.

The only times I have seen where files received by an LDM were incorrect
was when there was a problem with the local LDM queue.  Based on this,
we would like you to delete and remake the LDM queue on the machine on
which you are experiencing problems:

<as 'ldm'>
ldmadmin stop
ldmadmin delqueue
ldmadmin mkqueue
ldmadmin start

Please let us know if this has any effect on your data reception
problems.

Ticket ID: BRX-675440