[LDM #DLI-905086]: Can't get logging to work with LDm 6.11.6 on VM's

Hi Gilbert,

re: I built and installed the latest ldm-mcidas decoders on vm-weather3

> Can you build those on vm-weather as well? Also, we haven't done the grand
> switchover yet to the VM's, and when I do, I'll get that changed over.
>
> Thanks so much, Tom, I appreciate it!

Since the VMs are identical, here is what I did:

- cleaned out old, 32-bit executables from ~ldm/decoders
- SCPed the new ldm-mcidas directory, etc. from vm-weather3
  to ~ldm/ldm-mcidas
- created a runtime link to the ldm-mcidas-2012 install
  in ~ldm/ldm-mcidas
- copied the ldm-mcidas-2012 executables to ~ldm/decoders

The newly copied decoders appear to be working as expected... I
see appropriate log messages for lightning and wind profiler
data decode in ~ldm/logs/ldm-mcidas.log

Ticket ID: DLI-905086